10 Propane Uses In And Around Your Home
May 12, 2017
If you have a propane tank but only use it to power your furnace or grill, you’re not taking full advantage of propane’s amazing versatility.
Clean, green propane can be used for just about any appliance operating inside or outside your home, fueled discreetly from underground tanks.
Consider these propane possibilities for your North Carolina home:
- Outdoor Living – A propane pool heater, built-in cooking grill or fire pit can quickly turn your backyard into your family’s favorite entertainment spot.
- Water Heaters – Propane tankless water heaters can give you an unlimited supply of flowing hot water and lower your bills by about 30 percent compared to electric models.
- Generators – A whole house propane generator can protect your family, your home, and your valuables during severe weather.
- Furnaces – According to the U.S. Department of Energy, propane furnaces heat your home for about half the cost of electricity.
- Space Heaters – Efficient, clean burning, and versatile, propane space heaters are available in many sizes and styles – including cast iron stove models.
- Cooking ranges – About 95 percent of chefs choose to cook with gas, for good reason: it gives you unmatched precision when it comes to controlling cooking temperature.
- Clothes Dryers – Propane dryers run hotter and more efficiently than electric models – and because they generate less static, they cause less wear on fabrics.
- Fireplaces – Propane fireplaces offer hearth comfort with no messy set-up or cleanup – all while operating more efficiently and producing more heat.
Want an even better reason to go propane? How about hundreds of dollars in rebates from the North Carolina Propane Gas association on high efficiency heating systems, water heaters, cooktops, and more?
Contact us to learn more!