Five Propane Upgrades for Fall and Winter
November 16, 2017
Propane is one of the most versatile fuels around – and if your house already has a propane tank (or even if it doesn’t), there are many ways it can boost your quality of life this fall and winter.
Here are five great propane fall and winter upgrades for your North Carolina home:
- Install a propane fireplace or propane log set – We talked about the many virtues of a propane hearth in our last blog – why not enjoy one this holiday season?
- Add a propane space heater – Most of us have that room that gets underused because it’s drafty or cold. A propane space heater will change that instantly, keeping your room or workspace warm and inviting. Propane is a great solution for a new home addition, too – even if the rest of your home is heated with heating oil or electric.
- Keep warm outdoors with a propane patio heater – A radiant propane patio heater can extend your outdoor entertainment season by a month or more – in the fall and spring.
- Swap your conventional water heater for a tankless model – Unlimited hot water, more placement flexibility, and lower energy bills – what’s not to like about a propane tankless water heater?
- Upgrade to a propane stove or cooktop/range – Just about every professional chef cooks with gas for a reason (mostly it’s about the precision temperature control, which electric can’t match). If you’re serious about cooking – or about saving money – make the switch to a gas range…you’ll be glad you did.
The more propane appliances you have, the more you’ll love it – and the more you’ll save! To learn more about how propane can make your life better, contact us today.