Propane – The Quality of Life Fuel
October 23, 2018
When most people think of propane, they think of barbecue tanks and camping stoves.
But propane is much more than fuel for grilling. In fact, propane is one of the most versatile energy sources around, able to power just about any appliance in your home – often more effectively and efficiently than a “traditional” home energy source like electricity.
With that kind of versatility, clean, green propane isn’t just a power source – it’s a quality of life fuel. Here are just a few of the gifts you’ll get by powering up with propane appliances:
- More comfort – Powerful propane furnaces and space heaters produce warmer air and heat more evenly than electric-powered models – which means more consistent, comfortable temperatures in your North Carolina home.
- More savings – Most propane appliances cost significantly less to run than their equivalent electric models – mostly because propane packs more BTU punch per dollar.
- Long, hot showers – Nothing heats water like gas, and with a propane tankless water heater, you’ll get that hot water in unlimited amounts on demand. Electric water heaters simply can’t keep pace.
- More luxury – Whether your soaking in a propane spa or getting cozy in front of a roaring propane fireplace, you’ll love the touch-of-a-button warming power of propane gas.
- Calm in a storm – When severe weather strikes, a whole-house propane generator can come in real handy, restoring amenities in your home just seconds after a power outage.
- A smaller carbon footprint – Burning propane doesn’t produce greenhouse gasses, so powering with propane means you’ll be doing right by your family and the planet.
Does your home energy source help you live better? If not, switch to propane! Contact us today for a FREE estimate on a propane conversion for your North Carolina home.